Range of productsNetFlorist is an online floral outlet to send floral arrangements, gifts, perfumes, and other packages to send to your loved ones:
- Flowers (roses, tulips, lilies, carnations, orchids, proteas, gerberas, daisies, seasonal flowers, luxury flowers, silk flowers, boxed flowers, baskets, ceramics, bouquets, and more)
- Food (fruits arrangements, drinks, dried fruits, tea, coffee, cakes, cupcakes, brownies, doughnuts, candy, chocolate, and more)
- Home (wall art, acrylic blocks, decor, glassware, aprons, utensils, knives, bottle holders, gowns, candles, phone covers, and more)
- Clothing (hoodies, scarves, storage, perfume, bags, purses, shirts, socks, wallets, belts, cologne, and more)
NetFlorist wants to make shopping and pampering your loved one easier and rewarding.
How to save some moneyNetFlorist has everything you need at an affordable price. Listed below are even more ways you can save by shopping at NetFlorist:
- Join the Bunch program to get up to 50% discounts and specials when you sign up with the newsletter as well. Join NetFlorist on Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, and others for recent and sales events.
- Join as a NetFlorist affiliate to earn commissions when you promote and work for partner groups such as Amway, mobicred, eBucks, UCount Rewards, American Express, randgo, Virgin, GoRhino, and many more.
- Sign up for UCount Rewards to earn 2.5% back in points and earn an additional 1.25% back based off of your tier. Simply go to Manage UCount Reward and “get my 3DSecureCode.” In addition to UCount points, you can also use as payment for your purchases.
- In addition to UCount points, you can use eBucks and Discover Miles as payment to earn points and spend and pay in installments. Take comfort that your eBucks never expire and enjoy some helpful tools to manage your money.
- Sign up on the site and add your birthday to receive a complimentary coupon from the store as a birthday gift.
- Groups can get together and help pay together to treat someone with GiftTogether. Simply agree on a gift, select share the costs with GiftTogether, type details of the co-payers, and share the details with all the other party members. More info on this option can be found in the Payment Methods section on the site.
NetFlorist is here to assist you with the simple but important task of preparing gifts to give to the one that deserves it the most.
How to use NetFlorist vouchers/couponsFirst of all, you should log in to your account or create a new one if you don’t have any. Then put the items you are going to purchase in the shopping bag and checkout. On the next step, provide delivery info and proceed to the next one, i.e. payment step. Now, find Do you have a voucher/coupon? and click on the button Click Here to Redeem.
Enter a voucher code in the opened redemption box and apply it. If the coupon is valid, you will receive a discount. After that just pay for the order and that’s it.