Range of productsA world leader in apparel and accessories, Cotton On offers thousands of items to choose from, all available for delivery worldwide. In the online store you can find:
- Streetwear (T-shirts, Tops, Jeans, Skirts, Dresses, Hoodies, Jackets, Jumpsuits)
- Specialty Apparel (Lingerie, Swimwear, Activewear, Maternity apparel, Pajamas)
- Accessories (Shoes, Belts, Hats, Sunglasses, Jewelry, Luggage, Bottles)
- Stationery & Home Goods (Journals, Notebooks, Arts & Crafts, Candles, Décor, Beauty Products)
Cotton On’s tees sport graphics from many cultural phenomena like Disney, Bands, Nasa, sports teams, and more. Offering a wide variety of products for every style including curvy and kids sizing, Cotton On is certain to have something for you or anyone on your shopping list.
Best ways to save moneyCotton On also gives you lots of opportunities to save money every time you shop their catalogue. Whether it’s a limited discount, every day deal, or a reward for membership, you are sure to find what you’re looking for at a nice final price. Here are the ways that you can save at Cotton On:
- The main page banners always have a discount to offer. Here you can browse discount prices on featured products, like jeans, tees, and activewear, as well as a 20% off deal storewide available for a limited time only.
- The Sale section is a great place to start your shopping, as it gives you access to all on-sale items in all sections of the catalogue. Each listing is offered at a discount, and can still be filtered by type, price, color, and more.
- Currently, there is a special deal on several types of apparel in the women’s catalogue, offering shirts for R100, dresses for R150, R70 for tops and R20 for jewelry. You can even take advantage of a combo deal and buy 3 accessory items for R100!
- You can join the rewards program for bonus savings, starting immediately when you sign up with 20% off your first online purchase, plus with every order you make you will earn points that can later be exchanged for discount vouchers. Membership also comes with early access to sales, member exclusives, birthday rewards and more.
- There are plenty of promo codes, coupons, and vouchers available around the web which you can apply for savings, from storewide discounts to free shipping on certain items.
- Finally, you can sign up for a Cotton On Credit card to receive exclusive offers, 6 months of interest-free purchasing and R1,000 in vouchers as soon as you sign up.
Founded in Australia in 1991, Cotton On has since become a highly trusted name in fashion retail with over 1,500 outlet locations around the globe. However, as they expand their focus on inclusion, community building, learning and growth have never changed and continue to guide the company moving forward.
Where to apply Cotton On promo codeYou just need to follow these easy steps to get a discount on your purchase:
- Visit the online shop and choose the items to your liking.
- Add them to your shopping bag.
- Go to the bag and review the product list.
- Find a promo code entry box to the right of the list of products.
- Look for a valid promotional code on the Internet.
- Carefully read the conditions of its use and if the order complies with them, copy the code.
- Now return to the shop and paste the coupon in the box.